Deet & Departing

Well...

It is with a heavy heart that I sit at the hotel in Port-au-Prince in preparation for leaving Haiti tomorrow.  We have been advised and after praying about it, have decided it is the best decision for me to return to the states for the remainder of my pregnancy due to the continued increasing risk of the Zika virus in Haiti.  Such decision was hard to come by because, in doing so, I must leave my Paul behind to continue to run things.

We covet your prayers in this time of separation.  We feel peace about the situation, but are just sad to spend over 3 months apart.

Thank you again for all the support you all have given us and continue to give us, especially in this time.

2 comments:

  1. Love you guys u are doing the right thing for baby God has blessed u with a new life that u two have created. Bless you all��

    ReplyDelete